Specifically activating or relaxing, supporting the natural daytime rhythm, creating decorative atmospheres and in this way improving well-being and the quality of life – that's our understanding of Human Centric Lighting.
We now offer a complete solution from a single source with the new RGBW control system. Simple, reliable control – not only with installation but also with regard to operating.
The TRILUX RGBW control system, consisting of a wall control unit and a DALI converter, enables the simple control of TRILUX RGB(W) luminaires for all requirements.
The integrated automatic colour sequence enables simple colour-dynamic lighting accents, and colour mixing and brightness can be manually set precisely according to needs.
- Wall control unit with touch-sensitive buttons, optional flush mounting installation in the Medidrant ceiling supply unit or IS500 supply system
- Freely definable colour mixing and brightness
- Separate control of RGB and W channel
- Free definition of up to 4 light scenes
- Calling of a preset dynamic colour sequence
- Parallel switching of up to 3 operating panels is possible
- Wall mounting using a GIRA 2-gang cover frame (included in supply)
- together with a standard flush-mounted box
- DALI converter LMS WW DALI Interface IRD400 for assembling in luminaire (master luminaire on request)
- Expandable settings via DIP switch on rear
- Definition of relay function (relay output of DALI converter LMS WW DALI Interface IRD400)
- Setting of speed of colour sequence
- Locking of the W-channel
- Addressing of three possible operating panels